The site consists of a group of old buildings, the oldest building was a old homestead around the 1700's
with a hayloft above the living quarters. This building was used for a restaurant, hence our name.
The restaurant is now closed due to retirement though, there is a pub restaurant a mile from us.
There are three other houses which in the past would probably housed up to five families who would
have worked for the wealthy landowner whose house (now mainly rubble) was situated off the incoming lane.
The other outbuildings are, the carriage house (now the laundry room and small workshop),
the old mill (now accommodates one of two bedroom apartments), and one of the houses now converted to
a one bedroom and a two bedroom apartment.
Such a group of dwellings in Ireland would have been known as a clachan.
Enquiries & Booking
Contact Malcolm, Phone 00 44 (0)28 28274686, Email: email@example.com
A £50/week non returnable deposit secures your booking
Very competitive rates can be negotiated for 4 weeks or more at off peak times